The shuttle bus will not be running for open swim today, Thursday, June 27, due to incoming storms. Open swim will still be available pending the weather.
The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District will sponsor shuttle buses from Ettrick/Galesville to the Trempealeau Pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week during the summer for OPEN SWIM! The bus routes and pick up/drop off times are listed below.
- 12:15pm – Pick up at Ettrick Elementary
- 12:30pm – Pick up at GET High School (front of building)
- 12:40pm – Pick up at Galesville Elementary
- 12:50pm – Pick up at Centerville Curling Club
- 1:00pm – Bus arrives at Trempealeau Pool for drop off
- 3:00pm – Bus arrives at Trempealeau Pool to pick up
- 3:10pm – Drop off at Centerville Curling Club
- 3:20pm – Drop off at Galesville Elementary
- 3:30pm – Drop off at GET High School (front of building)
- 3:45pm – Drop off at Ettrick Elementary
WHO CAN USE THE BUS SHUTTLE TO THE TREMPEALEAU POOL? – Any students residing within the G-E-T School District will be able to use the shuttle to the Trempealeau Pool. For safety reasons, children under the age of 9 years need to ride the bus with a parent, guardian or babysitter (high school age or older) because children under the age of 9 years cannot use the pool without a parent/guardian or babysitter to supervise them.
WHAT WILL THE SHUTTLE COST? – The shuttle from the Ettrick/Galesville area is FREE thank you to the G-E-T School District.
Download 2019 Trempealeau Pool Events
Registration forms for Swimming Lessons and Season Passes available at the Village of Trempealeau Website or the Trempealeau Municipal Pool Facebook Page: