The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District is seeking a qualified candidate to lead the district nutrition program.
- Interpersonal skills to deal courteously and effectively with students, staff and the public
- Knowledge of nutritional concepts
- Supervisory skills and experience
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree or higher OR comparable institutional management/related field experience
- Preference for holding (or being eligible for) Restaurant Manager’s License
Supervises: All nutrition services personnel
- Assists the Director of Support Services with personnel duties related to recruitment, supervision, evaluation, scheduling and in-service of nutrition services staff.
- Develops and maintains public relations activities dealing with promotion of the nutrition services program and the wellness policy.
- Manages the automated food service program to include point of service operations, money collection, and reporting.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate dietary standards as related to menu planning and evaluation.
- Manages a cost effective, quality product and schedules product order system with vendors.
- Develops and operates budget development and reviews cost accounting and inventory processes necessary to provide a deficit-free program.
- Assists in managing the federal and state reporting, application process, free and reduced certification and compliance issues.
- Maintain food safety plan and ensure records and inspections are done properly.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Support Services.
Position includes full-time benefits including health, dental, and long-term disability. Contract is for approximately 200 days.
Building: District Wide
Start Date: August 19, 2019
Application Deadline: Friday, May 17, 2019 11:59pm CST
Contact:Sara Schott, District Administrative Assistant, 17511 N Main St, Galesville, WI 54630, 608-582-4657 Ext. 1900.
The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of sex, age, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, color, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional, learning disability or handicap. This policy also prohibits discrimination as defined by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (sex), Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1965 (race and national origin), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.