- CONGRATULATIONS FCCLA PARTICIPANTS!!!: G-E-T FCCLA competed last Friday at the Regional Competition. Students competed in STAR events ranging from culinary arts to advocacy. We have 46 of 55 heading to State in April! A total of 29 Gold, 15 silver, and 11 bronze medals were earned. Congratulations!!!
- Please take the time to congratulate the members of our Varsity and Junior Varsity High Quiz Bowl team. Both teams won the championship rounds and dominated the High Quiz Bowl circuit we compete in. To put into perspective how much they controlled other teams this year, the Varsity team had a season point total of 1430 to their opponents 910 and the Junior Varsity had a total of 1020 to their opponents 630 points. Wow, great job!Their season began in October and finished in December with a decisive victory against Athens by our Varsity Seniors of Luke S., Colton F., Skyla M., and Bjorn M. The Junior Varsity team consists of Kaylynn W., Reid B., Andrew F., Madeleine T., and Ben H. ~ Coach Kamrowski
- Summer school students in the Engineering with Contraptions class display their inventions.
- Students conduct trial and error experiments in Enrichment Science attempting to get an ice cube out of water using string and salt.
- Congratulations to the 2018 FCCLA National competitors, who traveled to Atlanta, to represent Wisconsin in July.
Kate Kulas and Olivia Zielke in Sports Nutrition- earning silver medals
Lindsey Bartels- representing WI as the Vice President of Community Service for the state of Wisconsin FCCLA.
Dana Feyen- Career Investigation- earning a gold medal
Elle Lettner, Val Feyen and Shelby Schuld, in Housing and Interior Design- earning gold medals
Brooke Rolbiecki- Nutrition and Wellness- earning a gold medal
Ben Hirschboeck- Applied Math for Culinary Management- earning A gold medal