The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District is seeking a Part-time Custodian.
FTE: 2 hours a day/5 days a week (Times are flexible after 3:00pm)
Salary: $13.79 an hour
Position Responsibilities: Custodians will represent the Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District in a professional manner. Personal conversations, telephone etiquette and appearance will be appropriate for a school setting when working with administration, staff, students, parents and visitors.
- Organize and develop procedures to clean and maintain the building or area of responsibility. Have a written current outline of daily duties with the location of supplies and equipment posted in the main mechanical room in each building. A copy is to be filed in each building office.
- Request appropriate custodial supplies and equipment as needed, following district requisitioning procedures. Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment.
- With the administration, develop short and long term maintenance plans for the building or area of responsibility.
- Coordinate with the building administrator the arrangement and removal of equipment and supplies needed for extra activities in the buildings.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the administration.
Position Start Date: August 29, 2018
Building: Ettrick Elementary
The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of sex, age, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional, learning disability or handicap. This policy also prohibits discrimination as defined by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (sex), Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1965 (race and national origin), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.